The 1998 International Conference
on Wearable Computing
May 12-13, Fairfax, VA
Travel Information | Register
To workers who use them on the job today, "wearables" are already indispensable. And they're evolving rapidly into entirely hands-free, voice-activated computing platforms--breakthrough advances for process-intensive businesses like transportation, aerospace, and manufacturing. The objective: bring the right tool to the job, and make business-critical knowledge available anywhere
it's needed. The outcome: a warehouse, factory, and shop-floor revolution--with world-class payoffs in productivity and bottom-line results.
That's just part of the story. Think beyond the factory floor. Think showroom floor, or trading floor. Think classroom, courtroom, emergency room. Think Himalayan mountaintop or deep-ocean submersible. Think mobile workforces and virtual offices.
The pioneers in wearable applications are addressing all these venues today. And you can bet they'll utterly transform the world of business tomorrow.
Join us in May to hear over sixty speakers from leading international companies talk about this paradigm-shifting innovation first hand from its creators. They're engineering a new convergence of tomorrow's technologies at the point of maximum business leverage: the human body.
The Hyatt at Fair Lakes in Fairfax, VA is the host hotel for the 1998 International Conference on Wearable Computing. The conference rate is $129 per night (upgrades to Panoramic Suites are available at $154 per night). The rate is valid for single or double occupancy and does not include tax (6.5%).
To ensure availability, please make your reservation via one of the following methods by April 28, 1998. Reservation requests received after the April 28 deadline will be subject to availability.
- Email: Please email your hotel request to Jyounger@aol.com. Please be sure to include the appropriate guest information in your request.
- Fax: Please fax your request to (703) 818-3199. Please be sure to include the appropriate guest information in your request.
- Phone: Please call Hyatt Worldwide Reservations at (800) 233-1234 or call the hotel directly at (703) 818-1234.
To receive the discounted rate, please reference the International Conference on Wearable Computing room block. Confirmation letters are available upon request.
- Domestic: We are pleased to offer reduced airfares for conference participants in association with UNITED AIRLINES from all points in the United States into either Washington Dulles or Washington National Airport.
- Europe: We are pleased to offer reduced airfares for conference participants in association with DELTA AIRLINES from Stuttgart into either Washington Dulles or Washington National Airport.
- Asia: We are pleased to offer reduced airfares for conference participants in association with ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS (ANA) from Tokyo into either Washington Dulles or Washington National Airport.
Please phone Tzell Travel at (212) 944-2121 by April 28, 1998 to ensure availability on scheduled flights. Please reference the International Conference on Wearable Computing to ensure the lowest possible rates.
For further inquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-368-2436.
12701 Fair Lakes Circle, Suite 550
Fairfax, VA 22033